The following Content is prohibited on SI Tickets and Box Office Event Clients who publish (publicly or privately) any content which falls into the categories below, as determined by SI Tickets, may have their accounts suspended or terminated. The content listed below is strictly prohibited on the Site:
Adult Sexual Content
- Pornography or links to pornographic sites
- Adult nudity or imagery that may result in sexual arousal, or posted in a sexualized context
- Content relating to sexual solicitation, the selling of sexual activities and services; strip services; sexual massages; and escort services
- Explicit content about sexual fetishes
- Suggestive Language used to describe an explicit or inappropriate sex event such as a "Meet Up" or "Link Up"
- Trafficking, trade, or other illegal commercial exploitation of endangered animals and their products
- Illegal hunting
- Sexual abuse of animals
- Maiming, mutilation, torture, wounding, or killing outside of standard practices, such as food preparation or legal hunting
- Cannabis or cannabis-infused products (including CBD) provided for free, for sale by the Organizer, or as part of the ticket purchase (including free samples, infused food/beverage, gift bags, product discounts, and giveaways), attendee sharing of cannabis, teaching how to grow or extract cannabis (including infused cooking classes), or dispensary tours
- Don’t post anything that would be considered Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM), which includes material that depicts the sexual abuse and exploitation of children under the age of 18 years old, including child nudity and content intended for the purpose of sexual arousal. We treat instances of CSAM very seriously and when identified report them to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) as required by law
- If you are organizing an event where children under the age of 18 (or the legal age of majority) may attend, the parent or legal guardian must register the minor and/or purchase the ticket on their behalf. You may not use our tools or Services to collect data directly from children under the age of 13
- Online bullying, shaming, blackmailing, or abusive or threatening treatment of others
- Statements claiming intent of violence, or calls for action of violence towards any person(s)
- Content that promotes, encourages, or provides instructions for self-harm, suicide, or eating disorders
Hateful, Dangerous, or Violent Content or Events
- Hate speech, hateful ideologies, and hateful activities that incite, encourage or engage in violence, intimidation, disparagement, harassment, or threats targeting an individual or group based on their actual or perceived race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, immigration status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status
- Terrorist symbols, activities, and organizations or organized criminal activity
- Human trafficking is the crime of using force, fraud, or coercion to exploit a person for labor, services, or commercial sex act(s). This includes sex trafficking, forced human labor, orphanage trafficking, and forced marriage
- Illegal gambling activity
- The sale or ingestion of illegal drugs, other illegal substances
- Pyramid schemes
Integrity & Security
- Interfering with, disrupting the operation of, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the SI Tickets Services or the servers or networks used to make the Services available
- Posting, transmitting through or releasing viruses, spyware, bots, or other software that may be harmful or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any SI Tickets hardware, software or equipment
- Misleading content that promotes fear, hate and/or prejudice, and encourages violence against an individual or specific group of people
- Scientifically or medically unsubstantiated health advice that may have detrimental effects on attendees’ health or public safety
- Content that originates from misinformation campaigns targeted at SI Tickets or other platforms
- Impersonation of any person or entity, including without limitation any governmental officials or public figure; falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity; or expressing or implying that SI Tickets endorses any statement you make without expressed written approval to do so
- Unauthorized sale or resale of tickets, engaging in prohibited sales, or facilitating the sale of anything other than a ticket for your own event
- Use of venues or locations without the appropriate authorization or permissions
- Be thoughtful and careful about the kind of information you ask for or share. You should not use SI Tickets to collect or share credit card numbers, social security numbers, financial information, or other sensitive information not absolutely necessary for the administration of your event, and not available for collection through alternative methods.
Raffles, Sweepstakes, or Giveaways
- Content about Raffles, Sweepstakes, or Giveaways that are not part of a live event is prohibited, or
- Content about Raffles, Sweepstakes or Giveaways that are otherwise prohibited by law. In some jurisdictions, the online sale of raffle tickets is prohibited. Make sure you are complying with your jurisdiction’s laws on games of chance before including them in your event.
Unacceptable Business Practices
- Spam such as unsolicited advertising, promotional material, links to unsafe websites, email marketing spam or "junk mail", chain letters, surveys, investment opportunities, or any other form of commercial solicitation
- Multi-level marketing
- Events that primarily promote commercial products or services, whether your own or a third party’s, that are not relevant to the posted event, except when referring to sponsors of the event, or merchandise or accommodations that have been added as an option in tandem with the event ticket/registration
- Scams such as ‘Get Rich Quick’ schemes, fake credit repair services, or other fraudulent and deceptive services
- Do Not Publish Events that Sell, Distribute, or Transfer of Weapons and Firearms including Vendors, trade shows, raffles, auctions, and/or giveaways that sell, distribute, or transfer firearms, firearm parts or hardware, and ammunition, and/or weapons and other devices designed to cause physical injury.
- Do Not Publish Content that promotes the sale, distribution, or transfer of Weapons and Firearms including Vendors, trade shows, raffles, auctions, and/or giveaways that sell, distribute, or transfer firearms, firearm parts or hardware, and ammunition, and/or weapons and other devices designed to cause physical injury.
If we believe there is a legitimate risk of physical harm to someone or a group of people, or direct threats to public safety, we not only take action on our site, but will also work with law enforcement, as appropriate and at our discretion. This includes issuing reports of child sexual abuse material to authorities such as the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. If you or someone you know is in immediate danger as a result of content posted on SI Tickets, please first contact your local law enforcement agency. Once you've reported the issue to law enforcement, contact us by emailing your concern to email@example.com.