Box Office is the new digital event and ticket management platform brought to you by Sports Illustrated Tickets.
Event Clients, including but not limited to event hosts, venues, event promoters, artists, teams or leagues, can create and manage free or paid events that can be published for sale on SI Tickets. Tickets are issued using Blockchain technology, easing and securing the transferability of tickets from the purchaser to the attendee and allowing the Event Clients to transfer the ticket into something greater. Box Office is the only platform where the ticket is recycled, transformed from a barcode into engaging content for the event attendees. Sell more tickets and keep more fans, by leaning on blockchain technology to create customer loyalty programs, event activations, and fan engagement unlike any other ticket platform.
WHAT MAKES BOX OFFICE BETTER?
- ELEVATE YOUR EVENTS AND SELL MORE TICKETS. Leverage the SI Tickets brand, and create your event in just 10 minutes, to see it displayed alongside the biggest events in Sports, Concerts and Theater on our Site.
- SAVE UP TO 50% VS THE COMPETITION. Box Office by SI Tickets offers lower fees compared to Eventbrite, TIXR, and DICE. Event Clients are not subject to any onboarding fees, event commitments, or hardware costs, which means more revenue for you and more affordable tickets for your attendees.
- MAKE MONEY ON RESALE. Generate more revenue by monetizing off any resale of your tickets which occurs on SI Tickets.
- EVERY TICKET IS A SUPER TICKET™. Our blockchain technology transforms barcodes into content that lets you engage, reward and stay connected with attendees before, during and even after the event.
- FREE MONEY FOR YOUR GUESTS. For a limited time, every guest will receive a $10 promotional credit towards a future secondary ticket purchase of any sports, concerts or theater events sold on SI Tickets.